The following Rules & Regulations have been put into place at Puggeroomie Limited to operate safely within a time of Covid -19.
Puggeroomie Limited hold an Animal Welfare Licence through Gosport Borough Council. Further information can be obtained from Animal Welfare, CFSG (Canine and Feline Sector Group), Kennel Club and UK Government’s Guidelines.
1) Puggeroomie will agree a time for all clients to arrive.
2) Please use our hand sanitiser provided to knock our door.
3) We have determined a way to receive your dog(s) in a manner which maintains a two-metre distance. Puggeroomie Limited have a station where it is possible hand over your dog(s) in an outside secure area.
4) As per The UK Government guidelines we ask that you retain all leads, beds, toys and blankets. Our premises will not take them due to health and safety set out by CFSG.
5) Our station is outside our house. However, face masks should be worn by both parties if we need to enter our home. We are avoiding customers entering our home in this time. Should you enter, we ask that we open and close the doors.
6) Puggeroomie Limited in this time use our own food bowls and water bowls.
7) Puggeroomie Limited ask that you place items into a box provided at our outside station and please know we will handle everything wearing gloves. Items such as food will be transferred from its original packaging to a suitable container in line with our Animal Boarding Licence for our safe use.
8) We ask your permission to wipe your dog(s) with a pet safe damp cloth at the point of collection. All cloths are disposed of immediately after use. The product we are using in this time is called Luecillin.
9) On our collection of your dog(s) we ask you to step back enabling us to keep our safe two-meter distance.
10) Any payment must be done electronically as we are not accepting cash payments.
11) We are not boarding any dog(s) from an infected or vulnerable household.
12) We are advising in this time to opt for our pamper session on arrival free of charge using products such as Pet Head and Animology before socialising.
We will agree a time and we promise to have your dog(s) ready at our station to collect. On arrival please use the hand sanitiser provided. Do not forget to bring your leads. We will not accept or keep your leads on our premises for health and safety reasons recommended in The UK Government guidelines.
Our Puggeroomie van is cleaned and disinfected between dog(s). We are compliant with DEFRA and adhering all UK Government guidelines.
For more information please contact:
Tel: 07494 573230
Blueberries are a great source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, plus more.
This little blue rounded ball fruit is such a healthy snack for all dogs.
Antioxidants, like those in blueberries, help fight free radicals, which are responsible for cellular and molecular damage in dogs and humans.
If you give your dog blueberries you are adding antioxidants to your dog’s diet which reduces the effects of brain ageing. Great if you have an elderly/senior doggie.
You can feed your dog both fresh and frozen blueberries. As with all treats, make sure to only feed your dog this fruit in moderation.
Raw red pepper is a fantastic sweet treat for dogs, packed full of vitamin A, C and E plus many more! which help boost your dogs immune system and reduce inflammation.
Make sure to remove the stem and seeds first.
Peppers are rich in vitamins A, E, B6, and lutein and are great sources of vitamin C and beta-carotene, which are antioxidants important for a dog’s healthy immune system. Beta carotene can be converted into vitamin A in the body and is important for skin, coat, and eye health!
WATERMELON - A great cool off.
A fantastic and yummy treat to help keep your dogs hydrated due to it being made up of 92% water. Watermelon is packed with potassium and vitamins A, B6 and C.
Make sure you take the seeds out and cut the rind off first as these can cause blockages and gastrointestinal upset. Watermelon is great for hydration on a summers day.
CARROT - A great tooth brush. A great chew toy. A great teething buddy.
Carrots are low in calories and are rich in beta-carotene, vitamin A and fibre. The texture of carrots also help to remove plaque and and surface buildup on the teeth, perfect for healthy teeth. Also recommended served cold for teething puppies.
Cucumber - A hydrating summer treat.
Cucumbers are full of magnesium, biotin, potassium and vitamins B1, C and K, plus more! They are around 96% water. A healthy and great way to keep your dog hydrated.
With nearly no fats and oils in, this makes a perfectly refreshing treat for any dog.
Half a cup of cucumber slices only contain around 8 calories compared to the 40 calories in a single medium milk biscuit!
Cucumbers are perfectly safe for dogs to eat, and offer a low-calorie, crunchy snack that many dogs love.
Puggeroomie Liver Cake
You will need:
450g of Liver
450g Brown rice flour
Dash of Milk
1 garlic clove (optional)
1. Blend the liver, eggs, milk and garlic
2. Add the flour to the mix
3. Pour into a lined or grease proofe baking tray
4. Cook at 180oc for 25 -35 minutes
5. The cake should bounce back when lightly pushed.
6. Cut into small square when cool.
Here’s to The New Year 2020.
May it bring more joy and success,
And less grief and regret.
To our dreams..
May we never stop believing in them,
And taking the actions that will make them a reality.
To our family, friends and loved ones..
May we take the time to let them know,
How much it means to us
To have them in our lives.
Let us encourage more and criticize less,
Give more and need less.
And whenever we can
Let us create harmony and peace.
To new beginnings
Let us start fresh, right now
To make 2020 the very best year ever.
A Very Happy New Year to you all. Huggeroonies x
In January 2020 I am due to undergo major surgery. Gulp!
In this time my lovely husband Steve is going to look after our 'roomies' for the months of January, February and possibly the first couple of weeks in March.
My recovery is going to be a slow process. Please rest assure your beloved companions will be in safe and secure hands.
Steve is experienced and insured like myself. I will be at home resting at all times to steal cuddles and kisses now and then.
For those of you that have booked and would like to know more information please contact us.
Tel 07494 573230 or email Puggeroomie@gmail.com