The following Rules & Regulations have been put into place at Puggeroomie Limited to operate safely within a time of Covid -19.
Puggeroomie Limited hold an Animal Welfare Licence through Gosport Borough Council. Further information can be obtained from Animal Welfare, CFSG (Canine and Feline Sector Group), Kennel Club and UK Government’s Guidelines.
1) Puggeroomie will agree a time for all clients to arrive.
2) Please use our hand sanitiser provided to knock our door.
3) We have determined a way to receive your dog(s) in a manner which maintains a two-metre distance. Puggeroomie Limited have a station where it is possible hand over your dog(s) in an outside secure area.
4) As per The UK Government guidelines we ask that you retain all leads, beds, toys and blankets. Our premises will not take them due to health and safety set out by CFSG.
5) Our station is outside our house. However, face masks should be worn by both parties if we need to enter our home. We are avoiding customers entering our home in this time. Should you enter, we ask that we open and close the doors.
6) Puggeroomie Limited in this time use our own food bowls and water bowls.
7) Puggeroomie Limited ask that you place items into a box provided at our outside station and please know we will handle everything wearing gloves. Items such as food will be transferred from its original packaging to a suitable container in line with our Animal Boarding Licence for our safe use.
8) We ask your permission to wipe your dog(s) with a pet safe damp cloth at the point of collection. All cloths are disposed of immediately after use. The product we are using in this time is called Luecillin.
9) On our collection of your dog(s) we ask you to step back enabling us to keep our safe two-meter distance.
10) Any payment must be done electronically as we are not accepting cash payments.
11) We are not boarding any dog(s) from an infected or vulnerable household.
12) We are advising in this time to opt for our pamper session on arrival free of charge using products such as Pet Head and Animology before socialising.
We will agree a time and we promise to have your dog(s) ready at our station to collect. On arrival please use the hand sanitiser provided. Do not forget to bring your leads. We will not accept or keep your leads on our premises for health and safety reasons recommended in The UK Government guidelines.
Our Puggeroomie van is cleaned and disinfected between dog(s). We are compliant with DEFRA and adhering all UK Government guidelines.
For more information please contact:
Tel: 07494 573230