Yesterday, our Prime Minister announced tighter restrictions for a month, starting Thursday 5th November until December 2nd, for the whole of England.
While it is not what any of us wanted, the decision has been taken to ensure that our NHS does not become overwhelmed with Covid cases this winter.
The plan is that, from December 2nd, the Tier system will resume.
So from Thursday...
* Pubs and restaurants will close, with takeaways and deliveries still permitted
* Non-essential retail to close
* Leisure and hospitality sectors to close
* No household mixing apart from support bubbles and other exceptions such as childcare.
* Work from home unless you cannot, such as those in construction and manufacturing
Places of education will remain open
You can still exercise outdoors with one member of another household.
What about Puggeroomie?
Rest assured, we are still able to operate Puggeroomie under these type of tighter restrictions in a safe and controlled way.
In saying this....
Don't forget our Beautiful Demelza is due her operation in the first week of November and we are allowing her the little recovery time she will need. Soon as she is feeling herself we will let you all know and she will be able to have her friends stay for some fun pajama parties.
For all winter month enquiries:
Contact 07494 573230